VINT

Remi Meynadier remi.meynadier at AERO.JUSSIEU.FR
Fri Feb 29 18:27:19 EST 2008

Well thanks for you answer

but :
> If ps>1000, e.g., 1030mb, I guess (from the explanation above) that only
> levels
> starting at 1000mb and above will be used... and the 30mb between ps and
> first
> level will just be lost.

let's consider the case where ps=1030 >1000
I ve tried vint(ps,q,300) and vint(const(q,1000),q,300) and it's not the
same the result !!

And i have not tried for the reverse case (ps=915)<1000 but let's say the
variable are defined on levels 1000 925 850, i am not sure that :
vint((ps=915),q,300)=vint(const(q,850),q,300).

So for me there is still something not clear in grads documentation.
I believe that these questions are especially relevant to regions with
high altitude relief.
Thanks in advance

Remi