Maps outdated

martynas kazlauskas mkzv at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 29 00:56:07 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm using this newmap for Lithuania for quite a while,
and if you want to see the lakes on the map of Finland
you may try overlaying both newmap and hires  on the
same image. I'm not sure what interests you exactly,
but i i managed to get an image with both up to date
political borders (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia etc.) &
lakes over Finland. Sweden & Estonia (Lake Peepsi)

Regards,
Martynas Kazlauskas

--- Stefan Gofferje