Error Can't open Station/Index] (Solved)

Ranyére Nóbrega ranyere.nobrega at SIPAM.GOV.BR
Thu Feb 28 19:08:30 EST 2008

I copied the files idx for grads folder DATE and worked.
Thanks.

Dear all,

I am trying to use NCEP/NCAR Reanalysis. When I am going to open the
file is giving a error.

ga-> open \data\reanalises\prs\prs.ctl
Scanning description file: \open \data\reanalises\prs\prs.ctl
Open Error: Can't open Station/Index map file prs.idx
 --> The invalid description file record is:
 --> index ^prs.idx

Thanks

However, I am with that file .idx at the same folder of the binary files
and ctl.

Can anybody help again?

Ranyére Silva Nóbrega
Analista Intelectual
Divisão de Meteorologia e Climatologia - SIPAM
Centro Técnico e Operacional de Porto Velho