Build Grads with dods 1.9.0-rc1 on Suse 10.3

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Mon Feb 25 03:28:13 EST 2008

While I have not followed this thread closely I installed grads-1.9.0
from opengrads straight onto my suse 10.3 laptop and everything works
including dods, might be simpler to use the pre compiled binaries. Not
sure on your box but I have found issues with AMD 64 bit boxes (with
Slackware 11 and 12) that I could not resolve.
    Good luck
        JP

--
Jean Pierre Arabonis