Build Grads with dods 1.9.0-rc1 on Suse 10.3

Stefan Gofferje gradsusers at GOFFERJE.HOMELINUX.ORG
Sun Feb 24 06:48:19 EST 2008

Patrice Dumas schrieb:
> I doubt it. There is either g77 or gfortran, and maybe both. If yum is
> the package manager you can try

There is gfortran:

---
sgofferj at k-tanco:~> gfortran --version
GNU Fortran (GCC) 4.2.1 (SUSE Linux)

GNU Fortran comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
You may redistribute copies of GNU Fortran
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING

sgofferj at k-tanco:~>
---

But I couldn't get it working. However, I'm not a FORTRAN expert.

Tervehdys Suomesta,
Stefan Gofferje

--
Since light travels faster than sound, is that why some people appear
bright until you hear them speak?