Template NETCDF

Ricardo Hallak hallak at MODEL.IAG.USP.BR
Tue Feb 19 01:09:55 EST 2008

Hi Guilherme,
there is something wrong with your .ctl file. The month (jan) doesn't match
with your binary filenames (month 12). This can be the problem.
Kind regards,
Ricardo

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:53:11 -0300, Guilherme Martins wrote