Displaying TOMS data

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 17 21:46:27 EST 2008

On Feb 17, 2008 9:03 AM, baby liz <babyliz_leia at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hie...I am Liz...I would like to know if there is anyone in the group that
> has ever used IDL to read the TOMS satellite data in binary codes and then
> diplaying it using GrADS? Because I am having complications in creating the
> right source codes for the IDL.

 What TOMS data specifically are you referring to? Level 3? Level 2? Where
are you getting it from?

And I would also like to know, why is the GrADS software that i downloaded
> kept on closing itself? And it seems like I cannot type any script in the
> windows. Is there anything to do with the operating system that I am using?
> I am currently using Microsoft Windows XP. Thanks...

I don't have nearly enough information to help you here. Start by sending
output of "q config". And don't really know what you mean by "typing my
script in the window". GrADS gs scripts are not meant to be typed at the
command line. Is this what you mean?

    Arlindo.

--
Arlindo da Silva