Displaying TOMS data

baby liz babyliz_leia at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 17 09:03:14 EST 2008

Hie...I am Liz...I would like to know if there is anyone in the group that has ever used IDL to read the TOMS satellite data in binary codes and then diplaying it using GrADS? Because I am having complications in creating the right source codes for the IDL. And I would also like to know, why is the GrADS software that i downloaded kept on closing itself? And it seems like I cannot type any script in the windows. Is there anything to do with the operating system that I am using? I am currently using Microsoft Windows XP. Thanks...