problem with year in netcdf file on x86_64

Etienne etiennesky at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 14 22:41:40 EST 2008

I compiled the v1.9.0-rc1 version from source, without
any hitches and it now WORKS! dates are OK.

Thank you very much!

I wasn't even aware of that version or the opengrads
initiative, will definitely look into the progress of
both projects!

Perhaps this version should be listed on the official
GRADS website?

thanks Etienne

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773&package_id=182392