Output txt specific format

Ranyére Nóbrega ranyere.nobrega at SIPAM.GOV.BR
Thu Feb 14 10:12:37 EST 2008

Thanks Stegert, by the help.
I tested script that you sent me and it generated txt, according to what
I needed.
However, Itested the output data  of the following form:
Compared n value of the generated file (output.txt) for a lat x and a
long y, with the value defined in grads, for example.
If the file output.txt gave me the next values:
Lat     lon     t     precipitation
-10    -50    1    15,3

I did,
Set lat -10
Set lon -50
Set t 1
d p - result value=14,1

However, the value is different from save in output.txt.
It it has idea that it can be?