NOAA / NCEP GRIB2 files: Syntax Error: Invalid Date/Time value. Hour = 24 -- greater than 23

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at NOAA.GOV
Mon Feb 11 13:51:24 EST 2008

Stefan Gofferje wrote:
> Hi Wesley,
>
> I can confirm that this solution works.
> Is there a way to make wgrib2 statically linked for running on machines
> where the libraries cannot be installed?
>
> Tervehdys Suomesta,
> Stefan Gofferje
>
> --
> Since light travels faster than sound, is that why some people appear
> bright until you hear them speak?

Stefan,

  Try adding the word, static, to the makefile .. see below.

wgrib2: $h ${all}
        ${CC} -o wgrib2 -static ${CFLAGS} ${all} ${LDFLAGS}

I couldn't test it because all the linux boxes at work have the same
configuration.

    Wesley