fw file to ctl file Sorry everyone

Daniel Fritz prodicalboxer at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 9 19:40:55 EST 2008

Hello everyone,
  I am so sorry for pasting that last message ,,,I did
not realize it was that long please disregard the last
message...I did not mean to take up so much space
                 Danny

http://nomad5.ncep.noaa.gov:9090/dods/waves/nww3/nww320080206/nww3_18z

http://nomad5.ncep.noaa.gov:9090/dods/waves/nww3/nww320080206/n3_18z
> [...]
> > Found displayable variable dirswsfc with 0 levels
> in SDF file.
> > Found displayable variable htsgwsfc with 0 levels
> in SDF file.
> > Found displayable variable perpwsfc with 0 levels
> in SDF file.
> > Found displayable variable perswsfc with 0 levels
> in SDF file.
> > Found displayable variable ugrdsfc with 0 levels
> in SDF file.
> > Found displayable variable vgrdsfc with 0 levels
> in SDF file.
> > Found displayable variable wdirsfc with 0 levels
> in SDF file.
> > Found displayable variable windsfc with 0 levels
> in SDF file.
> > Found displayable variable wvdirsfc with 0 levels
> in SDF file.
> > Found displayable variable wvpersfc with 0 levels
> in SDF file.
> > lats4d: Data file is
> > File 1 : WAVE_nww3 Global wave model fcst from
> 18Z06feb2008, downloaded
> > Feb 06 23:11 UTC
> >   Descriptor:

http://nomad5.ncep.noaa.gov:9090/dods/waves/nww3/nww320080206/nww3_18z
> >   Binary:

http://nomad5.ncep.noaa.gov:9090/dods/waves/nww3/nww320080206/nww3_18z
> >   Type = Gridded
> >   Xsize = 288  Ysize = 157  Zsize = 1  Tsize = 61
> >   Number of Variables = 11
> >     dirpwsfc 0 -999 ** surface primary wave
> direction [deg]
> >     dirswsfc 0 -999 ** surface secondary wave
> direction [deg]
> >     htsgwsfc 0 -999 ** surface sig height of wind
> waves and swell [m]
> >     perpwsfc 0 -999 ** surface primary wave mean
> period [s]
> >     perswsfc 0 -999 ** surface secondary wave mean
> period [s]
> >     ugrdsfc 0 -999 ** surface u wind [m/s]
> >     vgrdsfc 0 -999 ** surface v wind [m/s]
> >     wdirsfc 0 -999 ** surface wind direction [deg]
> >     windsfc 0 -999 ** surface wind speed [m/s]
> >     wvdirsfc 0 -999 ** surface direction of wind
> waves [deg]
> >     wvpersfc 0 -999 ** surface mean period of wind
> waves [s]
> >
> > lats4d: Dimension environment file same as data
> file
> > lats4d: creating LATS PARAMETER TABLE file
> .grads.lats.table
> > LATS warning (lats_parmtab): Closing the
> previously opened Parameter
> > Table: .grads.lats.table
> > lats4d: time range: 18Z06FEB2008 18Z06FEB2008 by
> 1, delta t: 3 hourly
> > lats4d: vertical levels:  0
> > lats4d: invalid plev 0 for GRIB output
> > lats4d: using HYBRID level number for vertical
> coordinate
> > lats4d: latitudinal  range: -35 -30
> > lats4d: longitudinal range: 17.5 30
> > Failure reading SDF data.  #1
> > Data Request Error:  Error for variable 'dirpwsfc'
> >   Error ocurred at column 1
> > DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
> >   Expression = dirpwsfc
> > lats4d: error creating grads_grib file test.grb

=== message truncated ===