converting binary file fw to control file ctl

Daniel Fritz prodicalboxer at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 7 22:41:31 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,
    from using gxout fwrite in grads
 there come a binary file example: filename.fx , how
do you convert the fw binary file to a control
file?????  I don't quite understand from reading the
Grads manual......
    can anyone help with this???
      It's 10:30pm here, I will be up for
awhile..please feel free to email...