Grads 2.0 with grib2 files

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at NOAA.GOV
Thu Feb 7 10:30:50 EST 2008

Oliver,

If you examine the ctl file closely, you'll see that there are two time
steps.
If you do "set t 2", then all the fields will appear.  This is a temporary
fix until wgrib2 can be made consistent with gribmap.  (For temporally
averaged quantities, wgrib2 returns the time when the period started
and gribmap uses the time when the period ended.)

    Wesley Ebisuzaki