grads-2.0.a0 compiling error

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Mon Feb 4 13:27:36 EST 2008

We have posted links to the src code for individual supplemental
libraries at http://iges.org/grads/gadoc/supplibs.html and
Arlindo's also got a user-friendly way to build the supplibs on his
sf.net site.
Jennifer

On Feb 4, 2008, at 12:34 PM, jcrosby wrote:

> Looks like that is part of the problem.  I do not seem to have
> grib2.h.
> or even a supplibs directory either...I think I did something very
> very
> wrong along the way.
> Where would I get these directories?
>

> Jennifer Adams wrote:
>> Looks like it can't find grib2.h. Did you put that in your
>> suppibs/include directory?
>> Did the output from 'configure' say that grib2 was enabled?
>> Jennifer
>>
>> On Feb 4, 2008, at 11:39 AM, jcrosby wrote:
>>
>>> Good day,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to compile Grads on an old testing box I have, I went
>>> and got
>>> all the needed libs (At least I think I did) and when I try to
>>> make it,
>>> I get the following error:
>>>
>>> gagmap.c: In function âgribmapâ:
>>> gagmap.c:68: error: âg2intâ undeclared (first use in this function)
>>> gagmap.c:68: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
>>> once
>>> gagmap.c:68: error: for each function it appears in.)
>>> gagmap.c:68: error: expected â;â before âlistsec0â
>>> gagmap.c:69: error: expected â;â before âunpackâ
>>> gagmap.c:70: error: âgribfieldâ undeclared (first use in this
>>> function)
>>> gagmap.c:70: error: âgfldâ undeclared (first use in this function)
>>> gagmap.c:81: error: âunpackâ undeclared (first use in this function)
>>> gagmap.c:82: error: âexpandâ undeclared (first use in this function)
>>> make[2]: *** [gagmap.o] Error 1
>>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jcrosby/grads-2.0.a0/src'
>>> make[1]: *** [all] Error 2

jma at cola.iges.org