Plotting Total Cover Cover Variables ?

Dizzle Man selfscience06 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 22 00:46:35 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I have downloaded some GFS data from *nomads*.ncdc.noaa.gov and I am trying
to plot the Total Cloud Cover Variables that are in the information when I
type the command "q ctlinfo".  Most of the variables I observe usually gives
me a display, but when I try to display the Total Cloud Cover variables:

oTCDCclm 0 71,200,0     atmos column Total cloud cover [%]
oTCDCbcl 0 71,211,0     boundary cloud layer Total cloud cover [%]
oTCDClcl 0 71,214,0     low cloud level Total cloud cover [%]
oTCDCmcl 0 71,224,0     mid cloud level Total cloud cover [%]
oTCDChcl 0 71,234,0     high cloud level Total cloud cover [%]

grads says "Syntax error: not a variable or function name."  I was just
wondering has anyone ever tried to plot these variables or do anyone know
how to display these variables?

Thanks.