New 2.0.a3 binaries for i686 and solaris, plus wgrib2 and cnvgrib for windows (more dlls)

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Aug 21 09:06:48 EDT 2008

John Huddleston has provided this additional file, which should
contain everything you need:
     ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/2.0/grads-cygwin-dap-dlls.zip
I have updated the downloads page with a link.
Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org