define your own printim

Bernd Becker bernd.becker at METOFFICE.GOV.UK
Wed Aug 20 09:38:10 EDT 2008

Hello,

you may be able to help me with the following:

every time I call printim, I would rather like to
call printim plus something else, i.e. convert or similar.

Rather than adding the line calling convert in all 100+
scripts, I thought I do myself a favour and redefine
printim somewhere in grads/udf  with that line added once and for all.

How do I do that?
Many thanks,
Bernd.

--
Bernd Becker   The Monthly Outlook
Met Office  FitzRoy Road  Exeter   Devon EX1 3PB  United Kingdom