Relative Vorticity Contouring

Dizzle Man selfscience06 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 6 18:19:58 EDT 2008

Excellent!, I have tried option two and that works fine. There is one slight
issue though. Is it possible to remove the numbers that come up on the
display when I use contour plotting. They kind of get in the way when I am
observing my data. Also in option 1, what do the min and max represent in
set gxout stat?