potential cause for "Low Level I/O Error"

James T. Potemra jimp at HAWAII.EDU
Wed Apr 23 21:25:02 EDT 2008

Hi Arlindo:

All are 32-bit builds; details below.

Jim

-----
Config: v2.0.a1 little-endian readline printim grib2 netcdf opendap-grids
Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 2.0.a1
Copyright (c) 1988-2008 by Brian Doty and the
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
This program is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information.

Built Wed Feb 13 15:47:09 HST 2008 for i686-pc-linux-gnu

This version of GrADS has been configured with the following options:
  o Built on a LITTLE ENDIAN machine
  o Command line editing ENABLED
  o printim command for image output ENABLED
  o GRIB2 interface ENABLED
  o NetCDF interface ENABLED
  o HDF4 SDS interface DISABLED
  o Athena Widget GUI DISABLED
  o OPeNDAP gridded data interface ENABLED
  o OPeNDAP station data interface DISABLED

For additional information please consult http://iges.org/grads
-------------
Config: v1.9b4 32-bit little-endian readline sdf/xdf netcdf dods
dods-stn lats printim

Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 1.9b4
Copyright (c) 1988-2005 by Brian Doty and IGES
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
This program is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information.

Built Mon May 23 13:17:11 EDT 2005 for i686-pc-linux-gnu

This version of GrADS has been configured with the following options:

   o This is a 32-bit LITTLE ENDIAN machine version.
   o Command line editing (readline) ENABLED.
   o CIRES/CDC (http://www.cdc.noaa.gov) SDF/XDF interface ENABLED.
     Use sdfopen/xdfopen to read NetCDF files.
   o DTYPE netcdf is ENABLED; DTYPE hdfsds is DISABLED.
   o OPeNDAP (a.k.a. DODS) gridded data interface ENABLED.
(http://opendap.org)
     This version is configured to access gridded data on OPeNDAP servers
     via the sdfopen or xdfopen commands, or using DTYPE netcdf.
   o OPeNDAP (a.k.a. DODS) station data interface (gadods) ENABLED.
     This version is configured to access station data on OPeNDAP servers
     via the open command.
   o PCMDI (http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov) LATS interface ENABLED.
     This version is configured to write GRIB and NetCDF files.
   o DAO (http://dao.gsfc.nasa.gov) Athena Widget GUI DISABLED.
   o NRL/DAO/PCMDI XA or ImageMagick Image Output DISABLED.
   o printim command for direct png/gif output ENABLED.
     (via the GD Library -- http://www.boutell.com/gd)

For additional information please consult http://grads.iges.org/grads/