concatenation of files

Tero Siili tsiili at ESA.NASCOM.NASA.GOV
Tue Apr 22 14:05:18 EDT 2008

On 21 Apr 2008, at 18:37, Stefan Gofferje wrote:

> Arlindo Meque schrieb:
>> and i would like to concatenate all file as one, please see the
>> attachement. I have created a  ctl file but it works only for the
>> firts time (00h) but when a try to display for 06h it does not works.
>
> First cat all grib-files into one. Then do g2ctl on the big grib-file.
> That's it.
>
> Greetings from Finland,

Could the control file DSET templates be used to access the files as
a set instead of concatenating the files? See GrADS documentation
index and "Templates", if that would help. In essence you can use
wildcards in the control file to specify a list of files.

Tero Siili