Plot stations data

Lance Steele lancesteele42 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 15 12:16:00 EDT 2008

Dear Ioannis,

Although I have not tried this myself, a coworker of mine uses Fortran to read text then
to output binary .dat files.  The most useful web page I have read is:
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/aboutgriddeddata.html.  Scroll down to the sections
labelled 'Binary Formats' and especially 'Creating Data Files' for more information and
an example.

Kali Tihi,
Lance Steele