OpenGrADS Extensions r2 uploaded

Eric Altshuler ela at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Apr 10 01:33:03 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot Arlindo, I downloaded the DLL and sed works fine now.

Eric

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arlindo da Silva" <dasilva at OPENGRADS.ORG>
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 9:30:37 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: OpenGrADS Extensions r2 uploaded

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:00 PM, Eric Altshuler < ela at cola.iges.org > wrote:

Dear Arlindo,

Thank you very much for your latest release. I'm glad the utilities grep, tar and gzip are now included in the win32 superpack. I have a couple of notes/questions:

1. sed is still not working because the DLL 'cygintl-3.dll' is missing. Other than that, I haven't had any problems.
You can download the missing DLL from:
   http://opengrads.org/devel/win32/cygintl-3.dll
Place it under C:\GrADSW19\win32 and you should be good to. This fix will be in the next release.
  Arlindo
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu