to GRADS developers

slovoed slovoed slovoed123 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 8 19:05:50 EDT 2008

I also want to suggest adding some feature in new version of GRADS,

  1. failed to run when include Tab and without the last blank line
  2. Comment character (*) has to be written in the first column
  3. if possible, provide an option to increase the gap of contour label

  Thanks.

Brian Doty <doty at COLA.IGES.ORG> wrote:
  Thank you for your suggestions. A new shaded contouring routine is
in development that will provide the functionality you suggest... Brian