Problem in Grads 1.9.0-rc1on Xeon machine

Raj Kumar Sharma rajkumar_62 at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 8 04:38:05 EDT 2008

Hi,I am running Grads 1.9.0-rc1 on Windows Professional system. On some of machines like HP Workstation XW8400 (Intel Xeon machine), if I run my input file as "exec rk.inp" it stops at Display command and gives following error:System Error: Expected operator or '>'Error occurred at column 5Display error: Invalid ex-pressionexpression=hExec error: error in rk.inp Exec stoppedwhereas if I give command "d h" it runs without any problem, it shows error only if I run it as exec rk.inpOn some of the machines, even 'exec rk.inp' also runs without any problem. Can someone suggest the solution.I am attaching the relavant files also.ThanksRaj

Dr Raj Kumar
Scientist
Oceanic Sciences Division
Meteorology and Oceanography Group