OpenGrADS Extensions r2 uploaded

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 4 21:14:28 EDT 2008

Dear Mr Arlindo,

     No, I have no intention to edit the Wiki.  I was
only trying to look for more documentation on Libbjt.
It went straight into the editing page when I clicked
on Libbjt under the OpenGrADS Extension.

     In your latest utFish.gs, I still could not
figure out how "one", "upsi=mvadv(one,psi)" etc were
derived for computing streamfunction and velocity
potential.  The available documentation is scanty.
For example, I notice that the function for mvadv is
mvadv(U,Expr).  I don't know why U and Expr are
replaced by one and psi respectively.  I thought U
could be psi and the Expr is one.  Even then, I still
could not understand the basic mathematical principle
used in your fish.gs .  It looks like a blackbox to
me.  Sorry for my ignorance.

     Thank you and best regards.

Ooi See Hai

--- Arlindo da Silva <dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU> wrote:

> You only need to log in for editing the Wiki, and
right now we are granting Wiki editing privileges on a
case by case basis. Are you trying to edit the wiki?
You should not need to login to look at the
documentation. What exactly are you trying to do?