Background topography maps in GRADS

Frank Bandle frank at BANDLE.COM
Fri Sep 21 09:46:26 EDT 2007

Kevin: I sent you mail directly.

Regards
Dipl. Met. Frank Bandle
CEO

Weather365 LTD (Germany)
Munich Airport - Germany
www.weather365.net
This communication is intended solely for the individual/entity to
whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or copying is
prohibited and may be unlawful.If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. Thank you.