Running a GrADS .gs script automatically on start-up

Daniel Fritz prodicalboxer at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 20 21:16:07 EDT 2007

Hello,
    I am trying to write a script for GRADS to plot Hurricane tracking....

  I am also trying to write a script for GRADS to run animation....I am doing several Hurricanes....

  I am doing Hurricane DEAN now from 2007.....can someone send me a templete of an example script....the one I am writing is not working
                                                  DANNY

Mark Hess <mhess at OCEANI.COM> wrote:
      I am trying to run GrADS and automatically start a script. The command I am typing is: grads -lc "run ex50.gs"

  GrADS start, but then returns the error  "RUN error: No file name specified"

  Can someone note what I am doing wrong? This is on a Windows XP based system.

  Thanks,
  Mark