Generating variable with several layers

Erko Jakobson erkokkk at HOT.EE
Tue Sep 4 12:02:50 EDT 2007

Hello again

One solution I tried was function set defval. As it works only 2D, then I
fixed lon value and made a new 2D variable QQ, the variables are lat and z.
'set defval QQ 3 10 2.46'
(here z=3, lat=10, new value for QQ is 2.46)
But it gives error "MODIFY DEFVAL Error:  Out of Range", and it gives this
error always when z<>1, with z=1 the function is working correctly.

Hoping to get some new ideas to go on

Erko Jakobson,
PhD student,
University of Tartu,