the SCRIPT

Daniel Fritz prodicalboxer at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 23 01:25:21 EDT 2007

Hello ALL,
 I am still coming up with the same error....I am
running a hurricanetrack code
here is my script

filnam='/home2/fritz/script/Floyd.dat'

'draw map'

while (1)
res = read(filnam)
rc = sublin(res,1)

if (rc > 0)
* Check if there is a problem reading
if (rc = 2)
say 'EOF - Finished reading 'filnam
res = close(filnam)
break
else
say rc ' Error while reading 'filnam
res = close(filnam)
break
endif
endif

* No problems
* Step 1 - read in the position

datum = sublin(res,2)
dateline = subwrd(datum,1)
longitude = subwrd(datum,2)
latitude = subwrd(datum,3)

* Step 2 - convert lat/lon to page position
'd ugrd10m.1;vgrd10m.1;mag(ugrd10m.1,vgrd10m.1)'
x0 = subwrd(result,3)
y0 = subwrd(result,6)

* Step 3 - plot the position on the page
'draw mark 2 'x0' 'y0' 0.1'
endwhile
 here is what I am getting:
 ga-> open_Ydata.gs
ga-> set lon 270 350
LON set to 270 350
ga-> set lat 0 50
LAT set to 0 50
ga-> draw map
ga-> run hurricanetrack_code
DRAW error: Syntax is DRAW MARK marktype x y size
[...]
EOF - Finished reading /home2/fritz/script/Floyd.dat
ga->

Could someone help me...does anybody have any
suggestion???????
      DANNY