Rotated lat lon pole grid

martynas kazlauskas mkzv at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 30 05:46:23 EST 2007

Hi,

Have you used any of these scripts  attached below
(well, i'm adding them to this letter and hope that
they appear in this forum as well)? We use them to
"draw" regular coordinates on our Hirlam plots, while
the original grads coordinate set is switched off (we
use rotation 0 -30)(i assume that his is what you want
to do), so our equator is passing somewhere close to
Estonia. One example at
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psir224rs2.png
 I believe these scripts originally created by someone
from the Finnish met institute. I'll check the usage
of them in my scripts if this is the way to solve your
problem.

Martynas Kazlauskas
LHMS
martynas(et)meteo.lt