shaded plots of station data

Jayakrishnan PR prjayakrishnan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 30 03:36:00 EST 2007

Hi all,
         I have plotted station data using stnmark command as suggested by
Lee and Amy Byerle . I think that is a better method than oacres, because
there is no interpolation involved. We will get the actual values
corresponding to the grids.
 Thanks....