grib2ctl problem

Elif SERTEL esertel at ENVSCI.RUTGERS.EDU
Fri May 25 15:34:32 EDT 2007

Dear Grads users,

I have model outputs from WRF-NMM model namely wrfnmm00.tm00,
wrfnmm06.tm00 .... wrfnmm480.tm00. This data belongs to my simulation
conducted between 1 and 20 August 2004 with 6 hr interval. I totally have
80 files.

I am using grib2ctl utility with "options template" directive, to convert
my model outputs into Grads format and have all of them in one file.

The procedure seems running correctly however when I started to plot data
I figured out data I did not have any data after the 42 nd file (after
258th forecast hour). I looked my grib files separately and I am sure I
have data for all forecast hours.

I would like to ask if someone has suggestions for me to fix my problem
and see all data for each forecast hour properly.

I appreciate your help,

Elif

--
Visiting Fulbright Researcher