regrid2 problem

Robert Burgman rburgman at RSMAS.MIAMI.EDU
Fri May 25 15:37:04 EDT 2007

I am also having a problem with regrid2. I have compiled the function
on our linux box and it is working fine, however when I compiled the
code on my macbook pro I get an error

ga-> d regrid2(sst,5,5,ba)
number of arguments =            0

regrid requires 2 or more arguements: <<a write statement tells me
the nargs=0 here>>

Error from regrid2: Error reading from transfer file
   File name: udf.regrid.gfi
Operation Error:  Error from regrid2 function
   Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
   Expression = regrid2(sst,5,5,ba)

I am unsure why there is a problem reading from the udf.regrid.gfi
file, which is created when I execute the command and is populated
with data. The udf.regrid.gfo and udf.regrid.out are , of course empty.
Has  any one compiled regrid2beta.f on an intel Mac?

Thanks,
Rob