Problem displaying variables from the grads window

Rafael Mundaray remm69 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 23 19:10:42 EDT 2007

Well the variable ps is Surface Pressure... and t is temperature... I don´t
know why it doesn´t this... But you must make the following:
set gxout shaded
set t 1
set lev 1
d ps
set gxout contour
d t

set gxout shaded (display the variable with shaded)
set t (choise your time plot)
set lev (choise your level plot)
d ps (display surface pressure)
set gxout contour (show the variable with lines contours)
d t (display temperature with the level and time that i put up)

--
Ing. Rafael E. Mundaray M.