Question about GRADs

Alessandro Mandelli mandelli.alessandro at TELE2.IT
Wed May 23 16:47:11 EDT 2007

Fabiana wrote:

> I have a new question, the script Prueba.gs has a function who takes a
> parameter,
> how i can rewrite the code, in my case i have a function who open a file
> and the name of the file is the parameter.

It's quite some time I'm not wasting my time with batch file processing
in windoze. I think you can pass the parameter with

Grads -lc prueba.gs %1

and try parameter substitution. I know I had the same problem but can't
recall how I overcame it. Remember that grads wasn't born for command
file or batch file operation in dos or windoze, but for linux shell
scripting.