Journaling (save commands from interactive session)

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Mon May 21 19:16:27 EDT 2007

Matt,

With help from Hans Vahlenkamp here at GFDL, a version of "log.gs" was
found in a grads.gslib.tar.gz file with owner/timestamp =
fiorino/02/17/94... Our current version (attached) is different from the
older version, and we don't think that "log.gs" is being distributed
anymore...

Chuck