Meteorogram

Rafael Mundaray remm69 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 21 09:48:29 EDT 2007

Hello GrADS Users, i have a question with tha meteorogram.gs because i have
output files of the WRF models with core NMM and i want to make a
meteorogram, but when i run the script (meteorogram.gs) wrf doesn't is a
option, but i continue running the script and this is the error:

ga-> run /root/Desktop/meteorogram.gs

Check the URL http://cola8.iges.org:9090/dods/
for a list of all available forecasts.

Enter forecast model (avn, avni, avnb, eta) --> gfs
Enter forecast date (mmddhh) --> 050112
Enter longitude --> -66.5
Enter latitude --> 9.5
Enter location name --> Caracas
Metric units? [y/n] --> y
Include stability indices? [y/n] --> y
No hardcopy metafile open
All files closed; all defined objects released
All GrADS attributes have been reinitialized
Unknown command: sdfopen

ga-> run /root/Desktop/meteorogram.gs

Check the URL http://cola8.iges.org:9090/dods/
for a list of all available forecasts.

Enter forecast model (avn, avni, avnb, eta) --> eta
Enter forecast date (mmddhh) --> 050112
Enter longitude --> -66.5
Enter latitude --> 9.5
Enter location name --> caracas
Metric units? [y/n] --> y
Include stability indices? [y/n] --> y
No hardcopy metafile open
All files closed; all defined objects released
All GrADS attributes have been reinitialized
Unknown command: sdfopen
ga->

In the first part i put gfs (Bold type) because my initialization data from
WRF model is of GFS, but this not ran... Now i want to run again but i put
ETA for i can to see that pass and it gives me the same error...

Can you help me with this???
Thanks...
regards...

--