Installation of regrid2

Michael Fiorino Michael.Fiorino at NOAA.GOV
Sat May 19 15:41:37 EDT 2007

Too few arguments for `gauaw' at (1) versus invocation at (2) [info -f
g77 M GLO
BALS]
f77 -o  /home/rizal/grads   /regrid2.exe regrid2beta.o
f77: /regrid2.exe: No such file or directory
make: *** [/home/rizal/grads] Error 1

your makefile is fouled, you can't (generally) write to /  it should be
../regrid2.exe

ciao ciao 4 now, mike