Modify Command

Arindam Chakraborty arindam at MET.FSU.EDU
Fri May 18 16:29:21 EDT 2007

Hi Matt,
you were close. Please do
'set x 1 102'
'set y 1 102'
before calling the ave() and modify. This is to define the diurnally
averaged variable on the full grid. If you want to exclude the first 4
time points, then
'set t 5 12'
before the average will do the job.

After you have both the diurnally averaged variables in global grid, you
may area average them for display or further calculation as required:
'set x 1'
'set y 1'
'd tloop(aave(diurnallyaveragedvariable,region...))'

Hope this helps.

arindam

--
 ARINDAM CHAKRABORTY