cross hatching

Eric Salathé salathe at WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri May 4 13:06:14 EDT 2007

If you are not generating a large set of plots, but only a couple (eg
for publication), the best way around this is to draw a single
contour line around the region you want hatched, save to EPS, and
then use a vector drawing tool (eg Illustrator, Skencil) to paint the
pattern fill inside the countour line.
<http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~salathe/Public/fill.png>

-Eric
--