problems open GRADS with crontab

martynas kazlauskas mkzv at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 23 17:52:23 EDT 2007

Hello all,

If I may may still add my comment on the crontab
issue. I've noticed that the cron does not recognize
grads command unless the pathway to grads is fully
described in the script. And (no hard feelings) I
doubt that it is "because sometimes the path to grads
could not be known in the cron  mode", I would rather
change it to "everytime".

Regards,
Martynas Kazlauskas
LHMS