map of german counties

Frank Bandle frank at BANDLE.COM
Tue Mar 20 10:39:33 EDT 2007

Hi

there is a FORTRAN Program from, i guess from Dr Rupert Kumar,  which
can convert ASCII points (lon,lat)
into a line. If the borders are available in "waypoints" then borders
can be drawn easily.

If you cannot find the program send me an E-Mail and i will have a
look on our grads servers. It must be somewhere here too.

Regards
Frank

Am 20.03.2007 um 10:09 schrieb Karin Meier-Fleischer:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a map to plot the german county borders in GrADS.
>
> Perhaps it exists already or where could I get informations about
> writing GrADS maps myself?
>

> Ciao, Karin
> ---------------------------------\
> \---------------------------------------
> Karin Meier-Fleischer             \\ Max-Planck-Institut fuer
> Meteorologie
> Phone: +49-40-41173-431            \\   Abteilung Modelle & Daten
> FAX:   +49-40-41173-476             \\    Bundesstr. 53
> Email: karin.meier-fleischer at zmaw.de \\   D-20146 Hamburg
> http://www.mad.zmaw.de/               \\  Germany
> ---------------------------------------\
> \---------------------------------

Dipl. Met. Frank Bandle
Owner Manager

FeMax Weatheragency IT & Medienb.
Mohnweg 3a
D- 85375 Neufahrn (Munich Airport)
Tel.: +49 8165-96064
Fax: +49 8165-96065
E-Mail: frank at bandle.com
www.femax.de - www.weather365.net
This communication is intended solely for the individual/entity to
whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or copying is
prohibited and may be unlawful.If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. Thank you.