bug when Grads is using under windows vista ?

Jorge Luis Vazquez Aguirre jorgelca at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 8 10:38:20 EST 2007

Hello!

We tested the win32e distribution of GrADS (which uses native windows) under
windows vista and it worked!

Consider the following,

1.- The program must be installed and run as administrator.
2.- In the executable properties tell the system to use and emulation of
WinXP (this would be similar to what has to be done when some old programs
from win2000 or 98 didn't run in XP).

Which distribution are you tryint to run?
Remember that if you are using an X-server release of GrADS like xwin32 you
also need to set up the Xserver.

Good luck!

Jorge Luis Vazquez
& Nimrod Moran