Error in data desriptor file in Win32e version of Grads

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Thu Mar 8 06:12:29 EST 2007

My guess is that you may have inconsistencies between ASCII files (.ctl)
on alpha VMS and windows.
You could try do move .ctl from win to alpha via ftp (binary) and get
them back again from alpha to win via ftp (ascii): if it works this is
the case.
Bye bye
Davide

your

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica