Template problem

John Guhin johnguhin at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 7 23:32:43 EST 2007

 Thanks Doug. I could do it in a linux with GrADS 1.9b4. But I think  this
version is not available for IBM/AIX (ncar supercomputers like bluevista),
so I could not do that there.  Please  correct me if I am wrong.
  A related question which comes from the above is following:
I have the following three control files and the corresponding binary files
are more than 1.5 GB.
199701_01-09_2D.ctl
199701_10-19_2D.ctl
199701_20-31_2D.ctl
So I have total 4.5 GB. Using cat to make a single file does not work (since
grads cannot handle more than 2 GB).  Is there any way I can open three
files, and do some calculation simultaneously!!! When I tried there is a gap
as expected in the figure generated using three data files.
Any help would be appreciated.

--
John Guhin