Weird Error

Steven C Chan scchan at ATMOS.UMD.EDU
Mon Mar 5 10:44:26 EST 2007

Sorry for the slow response. I thank you everyone who had replied.

The set ccols command is basically a cut and paste of a repeated color
setting I have used over a lot of plots.

The Grads built that is installed is 1.94b4. About the issues with NAN
values, it is SST data, so there are a lot of undefined data points
(obviously, over land).

What would be the best solution for the problem?

Steven Chan