plotting the diffrence of a user define function from two data sets

Bamba Sylla syllabamba at YAHOO.FR
Tue Jul 31 05:42:31 EDT 2007

Try : set dfile 1 and define x1 ; set dfile 2 and define x2

Ilukpitiya Mudi S P Jayawardena <imspj at HAWAII.EDU> a écrit :
  Hi

I need to plot the difference of a defined variable from two data sets. when I open the two ctl files of respective data sets and defined the function from 2nd data set as 'define x2=var1.2 + var2.2' a error shows. It mentioned as 'data request warning : request beyond file limits ' . but when I defined the function for 1st data, such as 'define x1=var1.1 + var2.1', it works.

Please help me

Thanks

Ilukpitiya

M. Bamba SYLLA
Laboratoire de Physique de l'Atmosphère et de l'Océan (LPAO-SF)
Ecole Supérieure Polytechnique (ESP)
Université Cheikh Anta Diop (UCAD)
BP : 5085 Dakar-Fann Sénégal
Tel : (+221) 825 93 64