Holes in GRIB data

martynas kazlauskas mkzv at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 20 08:47:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I use the same source (sometimes) by the way, but
there were no holes in the grib data so far. And i did
download it today (i use ftp2you to get grib files),
plotted it for a week (i somehow assume that what
you've shown here is GFS 50 km res. 7 day forecast,
with an area "zoomed" to Estonia) and seen no problems
so far. You can have a look at www.weatherguide.lt (a
site just for fun, not commercial one)

Are you sure that the problem is not in your Grads
script?

Martynas