Histogram with Station Data

Matt Georgescu matt1 at CEP.RUTGERS.EDU
Tue Jul 10 14:46:01 EDT 2007

I had an identical question some weeks/months ago, but couldn't find
anything.

Instead, I made use of Fortran and simply wrote out a GrADS-readable 1-D
array. When I plot my figure it doesn't have the standard histogram
appearance (though, one could just "set gxout bar", although i just used a
contour), but i found that Fortran was the simplest way to get around this
(apparent?) GrADS deficiency.

matt